Thursday 9 August 2012

i missed you today


The rain brought with it,
your memories today..
And I yearned for your presence...
I would have hid behind you,
to hide me from the tapping hailstones...

Your memories brought back
the smile you loved..
The clouds seemed happy
and there was no 
tormented wind blowing
after the downpour...
Just the breeze telling me,
that she was happy
to see me smile...

I laid there on the grass...
Just staring at the sky 
crowded by the clouds..
It was twilight and I drenched...
The rain had tickled the earth 
as it always does...
And it smelled so beautiful..
As if the earth gave out its little giggle...

Do you remember??
I was overwhelmed when you,
kissed me for the first time..
I kissed back with tears,
streaming down my cheeks..

 You had given a little laugh then...
Ah!! your sighs...your voice...
They resurfaced and lingered  
in my happy tears...
rolling down with the rain...

I missed you today...
I love you..
I am waiting..
Wake up soon..come back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment